Sunday 13 July 2014

Thought I'd better drop by...

I haven't blogged for a while so I'm blogging today!

If you haven't done so already, please download The Charm eBook here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Charm-Tracy-Hefferon-ebook/dp/B00KWL9HVA

or buy the paperback version here:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/tracy-hefferon/the-charm/paperback/product-21700255.html

I've received some great reviews. Here are just a few snippets of what people are saying...

A brilliant story with everything you could possibly want from a book to remember. I couldn't wait to read the next chapter and the characters and setting came to life instantly and will stay with me. Please bring out a sequel...

Utterly compelling! Great tale with really likeable characters - but most of all you HAVE to know what happens, so it really is impossible to put down.

Totally captivated!! What a fantastic story this is and written beautifully. I just want to read it all over again as you fall in love with the characters. I hope a sequel is planned!!!

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment