Wednesday 1 April 2015

It's Competition Time!

I've decided to start entering some literary competitions on the advice of an author I spoke to on Monday. I've started by writing my very first piece of Flash Fiction, which is a style of fictional literature of extreme brevity. My piece has just 250 words and I am extremely proud of it, considering it's my first effort! I will publish it on my blog after the competition closing date has expired.

I am going to write my first short story this week too, and have had a great idea for one based on a strange experience I had at the weekend involving going for a walk by myself and seemingly encountering the same person at different intervals along the lane!

Yes... my imagination does go into overdrive even when I'm taking the dog out for a quick stroll! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment