Sunday 28 September 2014

Fanfare moment!

I finished Book Two!!! I actually finished it last weekend but have been so busy, I forgot to announce it! So, it's done. Just over 60,000 words, eighteen chapters and pretty fast-paced. Now I have started the time-consuming task of going though the manuscript with a fine-toothed comb and will probably make lots of alterations along the way. I am really, really pleased with it so far though and as I read, I come across lines that I forgot I wrote which make me laugh out loud. I didn't intend on writing a comedy but it might just turn out that I have! Hopefully soon I will have a complete manuscript and can make a start on the synopsis – the most important piece of writing for any author. Get this wrong and an agent won't even read a single line of your first three chapters. I found writing the synopsis for The Charm extremely difficult and it took far longer than I ever anticipated so wish me luck second time round!

I've been notified of a couple of errors in the eBook of The Charm by eagle-eyed readers – only name spellings that got overlooked in the editing process – but I have had them rectified and the word-perfect (I hope) version for Kindle has now replaced the old version. Please feel free to click, buy and read and let me know what you think.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Charm-Tracy-Hefferon-ebook/dp/B00KWL9HVA

Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment