Sunday 27 April 2014

A productive weekend!

The Boy Who Came To Play – Chapter Five written, edited and awaiting approval by my two main readers! So far, so good and apparently it's 'brilliant'.

I'm finding writing in the first person really enjoyable and love the way I just write whatever comes into my head without having to think too much about story lines, plot and characters. In this book there are only two main characters, Loveday and Sam, so the conversation between them just flows. It's kind of like writing a diary or a running commentary on their lives. So different to my first novel!

The more I write, the more inclined I am to change the title of the book. Sam IS the boy who came to play but he's also so much more than that... hmmm... decisions, decisions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment